I’m very happy to announce that private and small group workshops are now available for those interested in capturing the night sky!
What you will be learning:
• Understanding basics of the night sky (Earth’s orbit, location of the Milky Way, meteor showers, moon cycles, etc.)
• Introduction to various camera gear and settings
• How to focus your lens at night
• How to capture the night sky (Milky Way, star trails, long exposures)
• Noise reduction (how and when to use it)
• Working with light pollution
• Photographing the moon and moonlit landscapes
• Light painting techniques
• Time-Lapse photography
• Post processing techniques
For more information and to schedule your workshop, visit http://www.goldpaintphotography.com/workshops.
Looking forward to capturing the night sky with you!