COVID-19 Operating Plan
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workspace for ourselves and for all our clients. To ensure we have a safe and healthy workshop, we have developed the following COVID-19 Operating Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Brad and Marci Goldpaint are responsible for implementing this plan. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workspace and communities, and that requires full cooperation among all of our participants. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the safety and health of ourselves and our students. Goldpaint Photography, LLC is responsible for implementing and complying with all aspects of this COVID-19 operating plan as well as enforcing the provisions of this addition. Our participants are our most important assets. We are serious about safety and health and keeping our students safe.
As permit holders, we are required to meet all federal, state, county and local health and safety order and regulations regarding COVID-19 behaviors and restrictions while conducting workshops in National Forests and on public lands.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
- All participating students should conduct symptom checks before attending any part of the workshop. This monitoring includes self-screening for any signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If they feel the risk is too high to travel and/or attend a 2021 workshop, provisions are in place to reschedule and attend a workshop at a later date.
PPE & CLEAN SURFACES FOR INSTRUCTOR AND CLIENTS:
- All participating students are required to adhere to hygiene and respiratory etiquette by wearing face coverings that cover the nose and mouth at all times in class, during transport, as well as in the field while shooting. No engaging in unnecessary physical contact or handling of another participants photography or computer equipment.
- If applicable, all workspaces will be set up to maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another at all practical times. Instructor may momentarily come closer as necessary during instruction.
- Goldpaint Photography will provide and make available anti-bacterial hand sanitizer, wipes, disinfectant sprays, tissues and soaps in the classroom as well as out in the field. Garbage bags to dispose used items in the field will be placed outside the vehicle during transport. When possible, water will be made available for handwashing.
- All tables, chairs, door surfaces, and equipment will be disinfected frequently inside the classroom. All door handles, seats, and surfaces will be disinfected frequently for vehicles used for transport. Students are encouraged to bring their own products to disinfect their camera equipment and accessories if needed.
- Transportation and accommodations to the workshop are the student’s responsibility. We conduct a ‘meet and greet’ session at the start of each workshop at the destination hotel/motel which is also complying with the current mandates.
If the city cannot provide a meeting room for our Post Processing sessions, we will conduct the classroom portion remotely via video conferencing or provide a digital copy of post processing video tutorials (Zoom/Skype/etc).
- Participants will be encouraged to drive separately. Carpooling may be necessary to accommodate lack of space in wilderness areas. No more than 2 passengers may ride with a driver and they will be encouraged to sit in the back seat while wearing face coverings at all times. All surfaces will be frequently sanitized before and after use.
- Our workshops are frequently held in wilderness areas with no facilities. Toilet paper, Wag bags, and Handi-wipes are provided.
FOOD & DRINK:
- All food and drink requirements are the responsibility of each student during in class instruction or out in the field. Sanitation protocols will be adhered to by wearing gloves, using hand sanitizer, and providing a garbage bag to dispose of waste.